Our Winter Wear Drive supporting UMOM is in full swing at all 19 DELIA's Cleaners locations. We are proud to support this organization, which provides safe shelter and supportive services for over 170 homeless families every night.
UMOM is dedicated to preventing and ending homelessness through innovative strategies and housing solutions designed to meet the unique needs of each family and individual. As a result, their work helps families meet basic needs and assists them in finding permanent, affordable housing.
- Family Homeless Shelters including the Emergency Shelter Program, Extended Shelter, and Veterans Transitional Living Programs
- Permanent Housing Specialists who help UMOM families obtain permanent housing across the Valley
- Supportive Services for Veteran Families
- Domestic Violence Assistance
- Watkins Basic Needs Shelter that offers emergency shelter for single women and families
- Wellness Center, a licensed medical clinic operated by Phoenix Children's Hospital, Wellness Education Programs and Healthcare for the Homeless
- Child Development Center, a licensed, accredited child care and after school care center
We encourage you to drop off new or gently used clothing items at any of our 19 locations. DELIA'S Cleaners is collecting jackets, coats, sweaters, long-sleeved shirts and pants for men, women and children in any size.
All of us at DELIA'S Cleaners believe in UMOM's goals to eliminate homelessness and are honored to be able to assist them in helping our community.