Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Tide Dry Cleaners Phoenix for fresh articles!
Do's & Dont's
Inner Circle Rewards
From exclusive email promotions to hassle-free point tracking, you’ll be the first to know what’s new at Tide Dry Cleaners. Plus you'll get other perks, like a personalized garment bag.Learn More
Find a Location
We have locations throughout the greater Phoenix area.
Find the one nearest you.
Dry Cleaning Do’s & Don’ts
- Save the care tags that come with garments you buy. Show them to your dry-cleaner for their guidance… and take note of instructions that have to do with home care.
- Brush your clothes regularly and thoroughly.
- Dry rain-soaked or damp garments thoroughly in a cool, well ventilated place before hanging in closet.
- Have garments dry-cleaned regularly…even nominal accumulation of perspiration, grease, grit and dust particles impair the attractiveness and longevity of a garment. Garments cleaned regularly last longer.
- Take stained garments to your dry-cleaner immediately. Exposure to air, heat and light sets stains and can make their removal impossible.
- When a garment has been stained, tell your dry-cleaner about the staining substance; it is important for successful stain removal.
- DO NOT press a garment if it’s stained. The heat of pressing will set the stain and likely make it’s removal impossible.
- DO NOT hang knitted garments. Hanging pulls them out of shape and causes a sagging hemline. Knits are best stored in a drawer… or folded over a padded hanger.
- DO NOT use untested (or even tested) home stain removers. They can aggravate the condition, or may create permanent damage like color loss. Take the garment to your dry-cleaner.
- DO NOT use nail polish remover to remove nail polish stains. You will probably damage the garment’s dye, or if the garment is an acetate, nail polish remover can create a hole in the fabric.
- DO NOT store garments at home without having them cleaned and mothproofed before storage. Be sure that the storage boxes or cedar chests used are kept in a cool dry place.
- DO NOT use an underarm deodorant without using a shield to protect the garment from the deodorant. Allow the deodorant to dry before putting on the garment.
Outstanding service, fast, prompt and ready when promised. Daisy is very personable & friendly... Great overall service! Price structure is a little higher then I am use to in Fort Worth Texas.
- Frank Rogers.
My clothing items were prepared as described & ready on time designated! Highly recommended.
- Kevin McGowan.
I took in a new dress, it had layers, is made of linen, and it came out looking beautiful! Great job! Quick turn around too, 24 hrs!
- Sharon Grim.