Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Tide Cleaners Phoenix, AZ for fresh articles!
Do's & Dont's
FREE Home Pickup & Delivery Now Available!
Safe, Convenient and Fast!Sign Up for Free Today
Find a Location
We have locations throughout the greater Phoenix area.
Find the one nearest you.
Dry Cleaning Do’s & Don’ts
- Save the care tags that come with garments you buy. Show them to your dry-cleaner for their guidance… and take note of instructions that have to do with home care.
- Brush your clothes regularly and thoroughly.
- Dry rain-soaked or damp garments thoroughly in a cool, well ventilated place before hanging in closet.
- Have garments dry-cleaned regularly…even nominal accumulation of perspiration, grease, grit and dust particles impair the attractiveness and longevity of a garment. Garments cleaned regularly last longer.
- Take stained garments to your dry-cleaner immediately. Exposure to air, heat and light sets stains and can make their removal impossible.
- When a garment has been stained, tell your dry-cleaner about the staining substance; it is important for successful stain removal.
- DO NOT press a garment if it’s stained. The heat of pressing will set the stain and likely make it’s removal impossible.
- DO NOT hang knitted garments. Hanging pulls them out of shape and causes a sagging hemline. Knits are best stored in a drawer… or folded over a padded hanger.
- DO NOT use untested (or even tested) home stain removers. They can aggravate the condition, or may create permanent damage like color loss. Take the garment to your dry-cleaner.
- DO NOT use nail polish remover to remove nail polish stains. You will probably damage the garment’s dye, or if the garment is an acetate, nail polish remover can create a hole in the fabric.
- DO NOT store garments at home without having them cleaned and mothproofed before storage. Be sure that the storage boxes or cedar chests used are kept in a cool dry place.
- DO NOT use an underarm deodorant without using a shield to protect the garment from the deodorant. Allow the deodorant to dry before putting on the garment.
Had grandkids visiting and needed suits cleaned for church on Sunday, they were ready as promised.
- Sherry Hatch.
Excellent dry cleaning service.
- Sue Myrabo.
On time and loved the proactive notification to let me know that my garments were ready for pick up.
- Chris Cejka.