At DELIA'S Cleaners, a family business, we know that Moms keep many things close to their hearts. So this year, we thought we'd share some of their “secrets.” Here are 10 things your Mom never told you, but that you should know.
1. You made her cry a lot.
2. She wanted that last piece of pie.
3. It hurt.
4. She was always afraid.
5. She knows she's not perfect.
6. She watched you while you slept.
7. She carried you a lot longer than nine months.
8. It hurt every time you cried or were disappointed.
9. She always put you first.
10. She would do it all again.
A simple reminder from all of us at DELIA'S Cleaners, call your Mom on Mother's Day and throughout the year. And, to all of you Mom's out there, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Happy Mother's Day!