The 2017 DELIA'S Holiday Donation Drive supports The Society of St. Vincent de Paul Arizona. The drive began in December and extends through January 7, 2018. Your donation makes a huge difference as St Vincent de Paul works to improve the lives of our neighbors. Providing clothes, however, is only part of what they offer.
St. Vincent de Paul Arizona
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul Arizona runs 15 programs. These serve Central and Northern Arizona and feed, clothe, house, and heal those in need. The Society:
- Operates 17 thrift stores including seven in the Phoenix area. Shoppers can purchase household items and gently used clothes seven days a week at most locations.
- Prepares and serving 4,000 meals every day in five dining rooms and making regular home visits to provide food to those who are homebound.
- Runs a Food Reclamation Facility where more than six million pounds of food is cleaned, sorted, measured against the strictest of quality control standards, and distributed annually.
- Operates an urban farm on nearly one acre of farmland to ensure that they provide the best to those who need it the most. At the farm, the Society grows a variety of fruits and vegetables, raises tilapia, and composts scraps for organic fertilizer.
- Works with those at risk of losing their homes and the working poor to help them become self-sufficient by providing interim support and services.
- Runs dental and medical clinics that provide family wellness services.
DELIA'S Cleaners is proud to assist the Society of St. Vincent de Paul in their important work through our Holiday Donation Drive. Please bring your donations to any of our 19 locations and we will be sure they are delivered to St. Vincent de Paul.