- Watch a sunset. We’ve got a few suggestions for romantic places to catch the evening sky, including hiking spots, patios and the state’s only revolving restaurant.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner. Phoenix chefs are pulling out all the stops for a fine dining experience. If you’re looking to woo your sweetheart over wine pairings and gourmet three-course meals, check out our Valentine’s Day dinner events—and don’t forget to make a reservation.
- Create your own cocktail. If it feels like you’re concocting a love potion, you’re doing it right. Find something sweet to sip on this big list of cocktail recipes, straight from the menus of local resorts and restaurants.
- Indulge in chocolate from one of these four Greater Phoenix chocolatiers. For a day trip, The Chocolate Lovers’ Festival departs from Verde Canyon Railroad and features an on-board chocolate fountain.
- Mix up the usual date night with a paint splatter party, books and a beer, dining in the desert and more.
Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Tide Dry Cleaners Phoenix for fresh articles!
Last Minute Valentine?s Day Planning
Inner Circle Rewards
From exclusive email promotions to hassle-free point tracking, you’ll be the first to know what’s new at Tide Dry Cleaners. Plus you'll get other perks, like a personalized garment bag.Learn More
Find a Location
We have locations throughout the greater Phoenix area.
Find the one nearest you.
Last Minute Valentines Day Planning
Thursday, February 14th 2019